Water jetting is using a very intense stream of water that cleans your sewer system. Water jetting is the next option after traditional drain cleaning hasn’t worked and before excavation. Most of the time traditional drain cleaning can open and clear your sewer system but still might not be strong enough to clear all the debris from your sewer line. We suggest that after a main line is cleared that each and every main sewer line should be camera inspected to determine if your line should be cabled or water jetted in the future. The Twin Cities Minneapolis/ St Paul town has several older neighborhoods which means older sewer systems that have wear and tear and potentially larger root systems with mutual tree growth. Water jetting will allow us to clean roots, grease, scale, dirt and much more from your drain lines. Water Jetting will also remove debris in areas so that your sewer system can be properly camera inspected.
Water jetting must be done through a clean out. This is the same place where traditional drain cleaning is worked from. The absolute best place to water jet is from an outside clean out, but most homes don’t have one. The second best place to water jet is from a front floor clean-out which is typically near your water meter or in your mechanical room near the front of your house. Having the best place to work from always makes the job easier and will give the best results.
• Water jetting clears the entire circumference of the pipe where as rooter service only opens to the size of the blade. (Pipes that are compromised this may not pertain to).
Water jetting can be used for residential and commercial properties.
Water jetting is environmentally safe. No chemicals used.
• Water jetting is great for long sewer lines, heavy grease, scale build-up, overhead suspended drain lines, removing oils and paper plugs.
• Water Jetting is much more effective for commercial and longer main sewer lines typically over 100ft.
• Having to add extra lengths of cable, especially when working on a sewer line with tree roots can take much longer then water jetting.
• Water jetting flushes the toughest stubborn debris that cables and blades can’t remove.
• Water jetting is great for removing those tough tree-roots that have been growing in your sewer line for years. We like to call them “wood roots”.
Ken’s Sewer Service has the professionals to help get your drain line open and flowing again. Consider Ken’s Sewer Service for your next drain cleaning. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright © 2012 | Ken’s Sewer Service Co. | All Right Reserved